Advance payment in full via BACS is required for all tastings and events. Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Minimum of 2 people for a private tasting, maximum of 25.
Standard duration for tastings is 1.5 - 2hrs. We are happy to accommodate longer sessions based your requirements, subject to discussion.
If you are unable to attend an event and do not give notice, no refund or transfer to future events can be provided.
- with minimum 28 days advance notice will receive a 100% refund.
- up to 14 days before the tasting will receive a 50% refund.
- less than 14 days before will not be eligible for a refund.
Additional travel cost of 0.45 per mile may be incurred if tasting location is out with a 30 mile radius of Aberdeen city centre.
Although only to be exercised in exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel tastings. Any cancelled events will be rescheduled and if the rescheduled event date is not suitable, a full refund will be given.
Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend or participate in any of our events.
Highball Hospitality reserves the right to ask for proof of age at any of our events.
Highball Hospitality are not liable for any damage which may occur to clothing or personal property at or during the course of any of our tastings and events.
Highball Hospitality reserves the right to ask any person to leave an event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
Current Pricing last updated December 2019 and is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Highball Hospitality.
- Vouchers are Valid for 12 months after purchase date.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Mutilated, damaged or defaced vouchers cannot be exchanged.
- No liability will be accepted for the replacement or refund of lost, stolen, expired or destroyed vouchers.